• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• Privacy policies of other websites
Encytos B.V. collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
You directly provide encytos B.V. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Encytos B.V. collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services on request.
Encytos B.V. securely stores your data in The Netherlands.
Encytos B.V. will keep your personal, financial and organisational data for 7 years, because of the tax retention obligation. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by anonymising personal references.
Encytos B.V. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request encytos B.V. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that encytos B.V. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request encytos B.V. to complete information you believe is incomplete.